Cook County Schools offers a way to assist you with understanding your benefits—a dedicated call center. The call center is available to assist you and your eligible dependents with questions you may have about your health and welfare benefits, such as:
Contact the call center if you need:
• An explanation of your benefits
• Assistance enrolling in your new benefits
• Help understanding eligibility requirements
• Assistance with Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) and Provider Billings
• Reviewing enhancements to your plans
• Help resolving claim issues
• Help selecting in-network providers
• Plus much more!
Hours: Monday - Thursday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Fridays: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm